ePandit (a.k.a. Shrish Benjwal Sharma) is a tech-guru, writer, blogger and Hindi computing trainer/instructor. He has been blogging since 2005 and has excelled in Hindi computing & input methods. Fell in love with computers during graduation, now a days trying to spread word about Hindi blogging & computing.
Based in Yamuna Nagar, Haryana, ePandit is an acclaimed author and speaker on Hindi computing and blogging. He has written numerous articles on Hindi typing & input methods, including a popular Unicode Hindi typing tutorial. He is a technology evangelist for new bloggers and is heavily involved in training, consultation for Hindi blogging. He is an active proponent of Hindi blogging and community-based learning initiatives for it. He has been actively involved in volunteer projects regarding Hindi blogging since the first few days/years. He is an active member of Akshargram Network – a volunteer group of Indian technocrats devoted to promote use of Hindi on computer & Internet. ePandit moderates Penchkas, a mailing list of Hindi technocrats. He is currently working as administrator on Sarvagya – Hindi blogging & computing wiki. He is a regular contributor to Sarvagya, Wikipedia & works as a mentor to other community projects.
His flagship blog ‘ePandit’ is the pioneer tech blog of Hindi. Here he frequently writes about new trades in computing & Internet. He is known for popularizing tech blogging in Hindi language. More about ePandit blog. He is also known as first ever blogger of Haryanavi. With over half dozen of blogs, he can be just termed as an avid Hindi blogger.
In his offline life, ePandit is a Maths teacher in Haryana Education Deptt. Born in Uttaranchal & grown in Haryana. He graduated from Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra and post-graduation from Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa with a Computer Science degree. He also holds a M.Sc. degree in Mathematics from Kurukshetra University as well as a B.Ed. degree from same university. Before becoming a Math teacher in government service, he was principal of a private senior-secondary school and taught Maths, Physics and Computer Science at school level. He experimented a lot with use of computers in education & academics. ePandit’s passion for Hindi computing is only surpassed by his passion for teaching.
When he isn’t tinkering on the computer, he dreams of sleeping, complains to everyone around (come to think of it, he does that while being on computer as well), and attempts to keep his house mates happy.
Contact: You can reach ePandit at me @ shrish . in or click here.
- ePandit: His flagship blog popular as pioneer tech blog of Hindi. Covers various articles on technology, Hindi typing, blogging and computing. One of the mos popular and reputed Hindi blogs.
- Shrish Pandit: Personal Hindi blog. Nothing serious, just a glimpse of world from my eyes.
- Shrish@twitter: Made account in 2006, but started twittering actively since 2009. Uses it as a micro-blogging as well as mobile-blogging platform.
- Haryanavi Chaupal: First ever blog of Haryanavi language. Covers various topics about Haryana.
- Hamara Benji: Community group blog of village Benji, Rudraprayag (Uttaranchal).
- Chittha Charcha:- Community filter blog of Hindi. A group blog to discuss about blog posts from Hindi blogosphere.
- Hindi Wikipedia: Hindi Wikipedia group blog.
लेखक के चिट्ठे:
- ई-पण्डित: लेखक का मुख्य चिट्ठा जो कि हिन्दी के पथप्रदर्शक तकनीकी ब्लॉग के रुप में प्रसिद्ध है। इस पर तकनीक, सॉफ्टवेयर, इण्टरनेट, हिन्दी टाइपिंग, ब्लॉगिंग तथा कम्प्यूटिंग सम्बंधी विविध लेख हैं। हिन्दी के सर्वाधिक लोकप्रिय एवं श्रेष्ठ चिट्ठों में से एक।
- श्रीश पण्डित: लेखक का व्यक्तिगत चिट्ठा। मेरी आँखों से दुनिया पर एक नजर, कुछ खट्टे, कुछ मीठे अनुभव।
- श्रीश@ट्विटर: ट्विटर पर खाता बनाया २००६ में पर सक्रिय रुप से ट्विटियाना शुरु किया २००९ में। इसका प्रयोग माइक्रो-ब्लॉगिंग एवं मोबाइल ब्लॉगिंग प्लेटफॉर्म के रुप में करता हूँ।
- हरियाणवी चौपाल: हरियाणवी का पहला चिट्ठा, हरियाणा से जुड़े विभिन्न विषयों पर।
- हमारा बेंजी: ग्राम बेंजी, रुद्रप्रयाग (उत्तराञ्चल) का सामुदायिक सामूहिक चिट्ठा।
- चिट्ठा चर्चा: हिन्दी चिट्ठाजगत से चिट्ठों की चर्चा हेतु एक सामूहिक चर्चा ब्लॉग।
- हिन्दी विकिपीडिया: हिन्दी विकिपीडिया ब्लॉग।